Round 9

9/15/2009 08:25:00 PM / Posted by Dan /

inb4, sorry about the delay, was waiting for more scan entries

2nd we now have a clock to keep track of the time easily, its time is default GMT=0 or better saying my timezone

3rd even though i was out for quite a while, seems that matches are easily held at friday and saturday. As so i'll keep that format and we shall keep it that way and next 120 will be held at next friday (sept 18th) at 4 PM. Just take a look at the clock on the right for the time

For scans, the ones suggested till the moment. Though feel free to suggest a few more
1 2 3 4 5 6
scan removed due scan suggestion rules: No char concept charts

At thursday (sept 17th) i'll open a poll to pick the winning scan, feel free to suggest more scan entries till that day

2 tuna swimming in the sea:

Comment by flyin' on September 16, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Good to know about Friday/Saturday being the preferred dates :D I'm going to be moving/working overseas really soon, and looking at my calendar I don't think I'll be able to make any rounds for a while. I'm definitely going to check back though once I settle down again and can join in the fun ; D;

Comment by Tsunoh on September 17, 2009 at 12:24 PM

aaaaw D: and I wanted an excuse to wall Nunnally again.

*will procrastinate till last day*

Post a Comment